Need for Speed: Most Wanted (2012 video oyunu)
|Türkçeleştir||Bu maddenin içeriğinin Türkçeleştirilmesi veya Türkçe dilbilgisi ve kuralları doğrultusunda düzeltilmesi gerekmektedir.
(Yabancı sözcükler yerine Türkçe karşılıklarının kullanılması, karakter hatalarının düzeltilmesi, dilbilgisi hatalarının düzeltilmesi vs.) Düzenleme yapıldıktan sonra bu şablon kaldırılmalıdır.
|Need for Speed: Most Wanted|
|Tür(leri)||Racing, open world|
Need for Speed: Most Wanted (sıklıkla NFS: MW olarak kısaltılır) İngiliz oyun geliştiricisi Criterion Games tarafından geliştirilen ve Electronic Arts tarafından yayımlanan yarış türünde bir video oyunudur. 2012 yılı içerisinde satışa sunulması beklenmektedir. EA'nin E3 basın konferansında 4 Temmuz 2012'de resmi olarak duyurulan oyun uzun süredir devam etmekte olan Need for Speed serisini on dokuzuncu yapımı olup 30 Ekim 2012'de Kuzey Amerika başta olmak üzere Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 ve Xbox 360 için dünya çapında piyasaya sürülmesi beklenmektedir. Söz konusu oyun Criterion Games'in daha önce geliştirdiği Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit in değil Need for Speed: Most Wanted ın fikir haklarına sahip olacaktır..
Gameplay[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
Need for Speed: Most Wanted takes on the gameplay style of the first Most Wanted title in the Need for Speed franchise. Most Wanted allows players to select one car and compete against other racers to reach a destination. Cops are integrated into certain racing sessions, in which the police deploy vehicles and tactics to stop the player's car and arrest the player, like the original Most Wanted. The single-player section will feature a Blacklist of 10 racers, similar to the single-player section of the original Most Wanted, which featured 15 Blacklist racers.
Most Wanted Criterion'nun Burnout serilerine benzer ve büyük bir açık dünyada geçer. Burnout Paradise gibi yarışların başlangıç ve bitiş noktaları vardır ve oyuncular bitiş çizgisine ulaşmak için kendi rotalarını seçebilir.
The game will use Autolog, the competition-between-friends system developed by Criterion for Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit, and since used in other titles in the Need for Speed series. Autolog in Most Wanted plays a larger role and gives more information to players. Activities in-game allow players to earn Speed Points which can boost players up on Most Wanted list. Autolog recommendations have now been integrated into the game world, rather than sit externally on the menu system.
The driving model of the game has been described as "deep, physical and fun", not as arcade-styled as the Burnout series and Hot Pursuit, but far from a simulator. Most Wanted has a range of real-world vehicles, a mix of muscle cars, street racers and exotics, described as "the wildest selection of cars yet". Car performance Modifications and personalized rollouts have been confirmed via Twitter.
Gelişmeler[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
In November 2011, it was revealed that Criterion Games was developing another Need for Speed game, according to a job advertisement. According to the job listing, the studio was "looking for talented Cinematic Artists to work on the world’s number one, multi award winning, arcade racing franchise." According to the listing, players should expect "entertaining, compelling in-game cinematic action sequences" from the racer, as well as "intense car action sequences, terrifying jumps, insane crashes and epic car chases." Earlier in the year another job ad revealed that Criterion was developing a game with "believable, open world AI Racing Drivers." On 11 January 2012, retailer Game revealed that EA plans to release Medal of Honor: Warfighter and a new entry in the Need for Speed series later that year, which was shown by EA during a confidential presentation. However, the developer and what direction the racing series takes in 2012 was not revealed. On 23 January, Criterion's creative director, Craig Sullivan, said on Twitter that the Guildford-based studio has "lots to share over the coming months". Sullivan didn't provide any further details, except to say the upcoming announcement/s are "going to be BIG". On 8 April, South African-based online retailer BTGames listed Dead Space 3 and Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2 for pre-order.
On 7 May, EA confirmed that new entries in both the Dead Space and Need for Speed franchises will be on shelves by March 2013. The then unnamed and unannounced Need for Speed game was slated for a Q3 2013 release, which would have been any time between October and Christmas 2013. On 25 May, a booth schedule sent out by TwitchTV revealed that EA is showing off Need for Speed: Most Wanted at E3. While EA previously confirmed that a new Need for Speed is on the way, this was the first time its title had been confirmed. On 1 June, EA officially confirmed the existence of the Criterion-developed Need for Speed: Most Wanted as part of the publisher's E3 line-up.
Need for Speed: Most Wanted was officially revealed at EA's Media Briefing during E3 2012, with a trailer which showed a police chase involving a street race. The trailer was followed by a live demo of the game on stage by creative director Craig Sullivan. When asked about that Criterion Games would only be focused on Need for Speed, meaning no more Burnout. Sullivan stated "It's more a case of wanting to get Need for Speed back on its feet after last year," referring to the poorly-received Need for Speed: The Run. Producer Matt Webster stated that Most Wanted is "everything we know about open-world driving, just piling it together. All the best stuff about Burnout and everything we did in Hot Pursuit, we're just smashing them together."
Pazarlama ve Yayın[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
Need for Speed: Most Wanted is being marketed and promoted heavily through the use of numerous Internet and TV trailers. In addition to the standard edition, a Limited Edition version of the game, will be only available through pre-order at the same price as the regular game. The Limited Edition features numerous bonuses over the standard edition, including "four hours double Speed Points, custom liveries, pre-customized rollouts and two vehicles: the Porsche 911 Carrera S and the Maserati GranTurismo MC Stradale."
Reception[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
Referanslar[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
- ^ "E3 2012: Speedwall Walkthrough". gametrailers.com. http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-2012-need-for/731535. Erişim tarihi: 27 Haziran 2012.
- ^ Crossley, Rob (9 Nisam 2012). "EA confirms next Criterion game: Need for Speed". ComputerAndVideoGames.com. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/350592/ea-confirms-next-criterion-game-need-for-speed/. Erişim tarihi: 28 Haziran 2012.
- ^ MotoGamesTV (4 June 2012). "Need for Speed Most Wanted - E3 2012 Trailer and Gameplay". YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le8RfO82Yvk. Erişim tarihi: 6 June 2012.
- ^ "Twitter / NeedforSpeed: @itsthegreatone The Blackl". Twitter.com. https://twitter.com/NeedforSpeed/status/210603477276168192. Erişim tarihi: 2012-06-20.
- ^ "Twitter / NeedforSpeed: @thebradlz Yes! You are Mo". Twitter.com. https://twitter.com/NeedforSpeed/status/210429274312818690. Erişim tarihi: 2012-06-20.
- ^ a b Robinson, Martin (4 June 2012). "Need for Speed: Most Wanted release date". Eurogamer.net. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-06-04-need-for-speed-most-wanted-release-date. Erişim tarihi: 6 June 2012.
- ^ "Criterion's Most Wanted". Needforspeed.com. 3 June 2012. http://www.needforspeed.com/news/blog/criterions-most-wanted. Erişim tarihi: 8 June 2012.
- ^ "Twitter / NeedforSpeed: @vinceudntno Most Wanted w". Twitter.com. https://twitter.com/NeedforSpeed/status/210603944865570816. Erişim tarihi: 2012-06-20.
- ^ Griffiths, Andy (17 November 2011). "Criterion developing another Need For Speed". Gamerzines.com. http://www.gamerzines.com/need-for-speed/news/criterion-developing-speed/. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Yin, Wesley (5 August 2011). "Criterion hiring for open world racer". Eurogamer.net. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-08-05-criterion-hiring-for-open-world-racer. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Ivan, Tom (12 January 2012). "New Medal of Honor in 2012, retailer GAME tweets". ComputerAndVideoGames.com. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/331992/new-medal-of-honor-in-2012-retailer-game-tweets/. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Purchese, Robert (12 January 2012). "GAME outs new Medal of Honor, Need for Speed 13". Eurogamer.net. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-01-12-game-outs-new-medal-of-honour-need-for-speed-13. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Hussain, Tamoor (23 January 2012). "Criterion teases 'BIG' announcement". ComputerAndVideoGames.com. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/333088/criterion-teases-big-announcement/. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Phillips, Tom (18 April 2012). "Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2 outed by retailer". Eurogamer.net. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-04-18-need-for-speed-most-wanted-2-outed-by-retailer. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Dutton, Fred (7 May 2012). "New Dead Space, Need For Speed due by March 2013". Eurogamer.net. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-05-07-new-dead-space-need-for-speed-due-by-march-2013. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Jackson, Mike (7 May 2012). "New Need for Speed this year". ComputerAndVideoGames.com. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/346681/new-need-for-speed-this-year/. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Goldfarb, Andrew (25 May 2012). "Need For Speed: Most Wanted Outed by E3 Schedule". IGN. http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/25/need-for-speed-most-wanted-outed-by-e3-schedule. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Mallory, Jordan (26 May 2012). "Report: 'Need for Speed: Most Wanted' listed on E3 booth schedule". Joystiq. http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/26/report-need-for-speed-most-wanted-listed-on-e3-booth-schedul/. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Cullen, Johnny (1 June 2012). "EA confirms Criterion-made NFS: Most Wanted for E3". VG247. http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/01/ea-confirms-need-for-speed-most-wanted-2-in-e3-line-up/. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Dutton, Fred (1 June 2012). "EA confirms Dead Space 3, new Need For Speed: Most Wanted". Eurogamer.net. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2012-06-01-ea-confirms-dead-space-3-new-need-for-speed-most-wanted. Erişim tarihi: 1 June 2012.
- ^ Clark, Tim (4 June 2012). "News: Criterion aiming to 'get Need for Speed back on its feet' following Run". ComputerAndVideoGames.com. http://www.computerandvideogames.com/351249/criterion-aiming-to-get-need-for-speed-back-on-its-feet-following-run/. Erişim tarihi: 6 June 2012.
- ^ Cullen, Johnny (7 June 2012). "Need for Speed: Most Wanted features “all the best shit” from Burnout Paradise, Hot Pursuit, says Criterion". VG247. http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/07/need-for-speed-most-wanted-features-all-the-best-shit-from-burnout-paradise-hot-pursuit-says-criterion/. Erişim tarihi: 8 June 2012.
- ^ "Need for Speed Videos; Need for Speed Racing Game". Needforspeed.com. 2012-06-06. http://www.needforspeed.com/media/videos. Erişim tarihi: 2012-06-20.
- ^ Hinkle, David (2012-06-04). "Need for Speed: Most Wanted pulls into retail on October 30 [Update: PC, iOS and Android ports, Limited Edition confirmed". Joystiq. http://www.joystiq.com/2012/06/04/need-for-speed-most-wanted-pulls-into-retail-on-october-30/. Erişim tarihi: 2012-06-08.
- ^ http://www.vg247.com/2012/06/20/nominees-for-e3-2012-game-critics-awards-announced/