Yair Auron (İbranice: יאיר אורון, Ya'ir Oron; 30 Nisan 1945) Holokost, soykırım, ırkçılık, modern Yahudilik alanlarında çalışmalar yürüten İsrailli tarihçi. 2005'ten beri Open University of Israel'da sosyoloji bölüm başkanı olarak görevini yürütmektedir.
Eserler[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
- Jewish-Israeli Identity, Sifriat Poalim (with Kibutzim College of Education), Tel-Aviv, 1993, 204 pp. (Hebrew).
- The Banality of Indifference: The Attitude of the Yishuv and the Zionist Movement to the Armenian Genocide, Dvir (with Kibutzim College of Education), Tel-Aviv, 1995, 395 pp. (Hebrew).
- Les Juifs d’Extrême Gauche en Mai 68, Éditions Albin Michel, Paris, 1998, 335 pp.
- We are all German Jews: Jewish Radicals in France During the Sixties and Seventies, Am Oved (with Tel-Aviv University and Ben-Gurion University), Tel-Aviv, 1999, 288 pp. (Hebrew, translation of the French edition, with revisions).
- The Banality of Indifference: Zionism and the Armenian Genocide, Transaction, Rutgers University Press, New Brunswick, 2000, 405 pp. (translation of the Hebrew edition, with revisions and adaptations). Second Edition, Transaction Publishers, 2001; Third Edition, 2003.
- The Banality of Denial, Transaction, Rutgers University Press, New Brunswick, 2003, 338 pp.
- Denial: Israel and the Armenian Genocide, Maba, Tel Aviv, 2005 (Hebrew edition, with revisions and adaptations).
- The Pain of Knowledge - Holocaust and Genocide issues in Education, Transaction, New Brunswick, 2005. A German edition was published by Der Schmerz des Wissens, Lich/Hessen, 2005.