|Müzikal kökenleri||House, elektro, electroclash, tech house, pop|
|Kültürel kökenleri||2000'lerin başı, dünya geneli|
|Popülerlik||2000'lerin ortalarından bu yana yüksek|
Elektro house, house müziğin daha sert biçimi. Karakteristik çalgıları bassline ve bas davuldur, dakika başına 125 ile 135 vuruşluk temposu olan bir tarzdır. Kökeni elektro, electroclash, pop, synthpop ve tech house tarzlarıdır. DJ Mag Top 100 DJs; Avicii, David Guetta, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Hardwell, Skrillex, Steve Aoki ve Tiësto'dan elektro house müzisyenleri diye bahseder.
Kaynakça[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
- ^ Lopez, Korina (13 Aralık 2011). "Electronic dance music glossary". USA Today. Erişim tarihi: 17 Mayıs 2012.
Electro: 'It's meant so many things in the last 30 years. Originally, it meant futuristic electronic music and was used to describe Kraftwerk and Afrika Bambaataa. Now, it means hard electronic dance music.' Electro can be used as an adjective, such as electro-house and electro-pop.
- ^ "Electro House". Beat Explorers' Dance Music Guide. 15 Haziran 2015 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi.
Electro House rose to prominence in the early to mid 00's as a heavier alternative to other house subgenres that were prevalent at the time. [...] Electro House usually sits somewhere between 125-135bpm and tracks are arranged in a way that gives a large focus on the climax or drop. This usually contains a heavy bassline, and frequently includes melodic elements to help establish cohesion within the track.
- ^ "Electro House". DI Radio. Digitally Imported. 18 Haziran 2015 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi.
Buzzing basslines, huge kicks, party rocking drops. House music packed full of gigantic bass and massive synths.
- ^ "Elektro". 29 Nisan 2009 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi. Yazar
- ^ a b c "Electro House". Tumblr. 16 Ekim 2015 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi. Erişim tarihi: 12 Haziran 2012.
It was in the early 2000s when a big movement of electroclash being mixed with synthpop. Meanwhile, tech house was also becoming more known and gaining some serious buzz. When the two were combined that is when Electro House came to be the way it is now. ... 'Satisfaction' was one of those songs that people would have stuck in their head for days. This song still continues to receive a lot of attention even now. It won world wide rewards as well as make Benny Benassi the father of Electro House.
- ^ a b music2electro. "Electro House of Style Music". HubPages.
Many people want to find out exactly where did this style of music emerge from. There isn't any factual evidence to prove anything. As with most music history, it isn't certain. ... It is noted that about ten years ago there was a large revolutionary time in electro music being mixed with pop. At the same time tech house was gaining popularity. When the two were mixed that is when Electro House came to be the way it is now.
- ^ a b Electro Man. "Quick Introduction to Electro House Genre". Electronic Music Blog!. Blogger. 13 Ekim 2014 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi. Erişim tarihi: 12 Haziran 2012.
It was in the early 2000s when a big movement of electroclash being mixed with synthpop. At the same time tech house was gaining popularity. With the right events happening at the right times, the two came together [to form electro house].
- ^ Edwards, Owen. "Avicii". DJ Mag. 29 Mayıs 2015 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi.
Style: Progressive, electro house, country/EDM, pop.
- ^ Loben, Carl. "David Guetta". DJ Mag. 30 Mayıs 2015 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi.
Style: House - electro and melodic
- ^ Caryl, Kristan. "Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike". DJ Mag. 6 Temmuz 2015 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi.
Their 'The Way We See The World' tune became the official Tomorrowland Anthem 2011 and topped Beatport's electro house chart
- ^ Hughes, Claire. "Hardwell". DJ Mag. 8 Temmuz 2015 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi.
'I've DJed in nearly every single country in the world this year,' says 24-year-old progressive and electro house DJ/producer Hardwell.
- ^ Edwards, Owen. "Skrillex". DJ Mag. 23 Mayıs 2015 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi.
- ^ Lester, Paul (1 Eylül 2011). "Skrillex (No 1,096)". New band of the day. Londra: The Guardian. Erişim tarihi: 25 Ağustos 2012.
... Skrillex, a 23-year-old electro-house/dubstep producer ...
- ^ Roullier, Ian. "Steve Aoki". DJ Mag. 21 Mayıs 2015 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi.
Steve Aoki’s stock has risen once again over the past 12 months as he continues to perform the biggest, most audacious EDM sets across the globe and pump out his stomping, strutting electro house productions.
- ^ "Tiesto". DJ Mag. 6 Temmuz 2015 tarihinde kaynağından arşivlendi.
Style: Electro/progressive house.