Vikipedi, özgür ansiklopedi
Saul Aaron Kripke (d. 1940, New York Bay Shore) Princeton Üniversitesi'nden emekli Amerikalı filozof ve mantıkçı.
- 1980. Naming and Necessity. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press. ISBN 0-674-59845-8 and reprints 1972.
- 1982. Wittgenstein on Rules and Private Language: an Elementary Exposition. Cambridge, Mass.: Harvard University Press. ISBN 0-674-95401-7. Sets out his interpretation of Wittgenstein aka Kripkenstein.
- Toplu Makaleleri, Cilt 1, Oxford Üniversitesi Yayınları'nda yakında yayınlanacak.
Türkçeye Çevrilmiş Yapıtları [değiştir]
- Adlandırma ve Zorunluluk, Litera Yayıncılık, 2005
- Wittgenstein Kurallar ve Özel Dil, Litera Yayıncılık, 2007
- 1959. "A Completeness Theorem in Modal Logic", Journal of Symbolic Logic 24(1):1–14.
- 1959. "Distinguished Constituents" (abstract), The Journal of Symbolic Logic, 24(4):323.
- 1959. "Semantical Analysis of Modal Logic" (abstract), The Journal of Symbolic Logic, 24(4):323-324.
- 1959. "The Problem of Entailment" (abstract), The Journal of Symbolic Logic, 24(4):324.
- 1962. "‘Flexible’ Predicates of Formal Number Theory," Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, 13(4):647-650.
- 1962. "The Undecidability of Monadic Modal Quantification Theory", Zeitschrift für Mathematische Logik und Grundlagen der Mathematik 8:113–116
- 1963. "Semantical Considerations on Modal Logic", Acta Philosophica Fennica 16:83–94
- 1963. "Semantical Analysis of Modal Logic I: Normal Modal Propositional Calculi", Zeitschrift für Mathematische Logik und Grundlagen der Mathematik 9:67–96
- 1964. "Transfinite Recursions on Admissible Ordinals, I" (abstract), The Journal of Symbolic Logic, Vol. 29, No. 3, p. 162.
- 1964. "Transfinite Recursions on Admissible Ordinals, II" (abstract), The Journal of Symbolic Logic, Vol. 29, No. 3, p. 162.
- 1964. "Admissible Ordinals and the Analytic Hierarchy" (abstract), The Journal of Symbolic Logic, Vol. 29, No. 3, p. 162.
- 1965. "Semantical Analysis of Intuitionistic Logic I", In Formal Systems and Recursive Functions, edited by M. Dummett and J. N. Crossley. Amsterdam: North-Holland Publishing Co.
- 1965. "Semantical Analysis of Modal Logic II: Non-Normal Modal Propositional Calculi", In The Theory of Models, edited by J. W. Addison, L. Henkin and A. Tarski. Amsterdam: North-Holland Publishing Co.
- 1967. Research Announcement: "Deduction-preserving ‘Recursive Isomorphisms’ between Theories" (with Marian Boykan Pour-El), Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, 73:145-148.
- 1967. "An Extension of a Theorem of Gaifman-Hales-Solovay," Fundamenta Mathematicae, Vol. 61, pp. 29–32.
- 1967. "Transfinite Recursion, Constructible Sets, and Analogues of Cardinals," Summaries of Talks Prepared in Connection with the Summer Institute on Axiomatic Set Theory, American Mathematical Society, U.C.L.A., pp. IV-0-1 - IV-0-12.
- 1967. "On the Application of Boolean-Valued Models to Solutions of Problems in Boolean Algebra," in Summaries of Talks Prepared in Connection with the Summer Institute on Axiomatic Set Theory, American Mathematical Society, U.C.L.A. (1967), pp. IV-T-1 through IV-T-7.
- 1967. "Deduction-preserving ‘Recursive Isomorphisms’ between Theories" (with Marian Boykan Pour-El), Fundamenta Mathematicae 61:141-163.
- 1971. "Identity and Necessity", In Identity and Individuation, edited by M. K. Munitz. New York: New York University Press.
- 1972 (1980). "Naming and Necessity", In Semantics of Natural Language, edited by D. Davidson and G. Harman. Dordrecht; Boston: Reidel. Sets out the causal theory of reference.
- 1975. "Outline of a Theory of Truth", Journal of Philosophy 72:690–716. Sets his theory of truth (against Alfred Tarski), where an object language can contain its own truth predicate.
- 1976. "Is There a Problem about Substitutional Quantification?", In Truth and Meaning: Essays in Semantics, edited by Gareth Evans and John McDowell. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- 1976. "A Theory of Truth I. Preliminary Report," abstract, Journal of Symbolic Logic, Vol. 41, No. 2, pp. 556.
- 1976. "A Theory of Truth II. Preliminary Report," abstract, Journal of Symbolic Logic, Vol. 41, No. 2, pp. 556–557.
- 1977. "Speaker's Reference and Semantic Reference", Midwest Studies in Philosophy 2:255–276.
- 1979. "A Puzzle about Belief", In Meaning and Use, edited by A. Margalit. Dordrecht and Boston: Reidel.
- 1982. "Nonstandard Models of Peano Arithmetic" (with S. Kochen), in Logic and Algorithmics: International Symposium Held in Honor of Ernst Specker, H. Lauchli (ed.), University of Geneva: 277-295.
- 1986. “A Problem in the Theory of Reference: the Linguistic Division of Labor and the Social Character of Naming,” Philosophy and Culture (Proceedings of the XVIIth World Congress of Philosophy), Montreal, Editions Montmorency: 241-247.
- 1992. “Summary: Individual Concepts: Their Logic, Philosophy, and Some of Their Uses.” Proceedings and Addresses of the American Philosophical Association 66: 70-73
- 2005. "Russell's Notion of Scope", Mind 114:1005–1037
- 2008. "Frege’s Theory of Sense and Reference: Some Exegetical Notes,” Theoria 74:181-218
- 2009. "Presupposition and Anaphora: Remarks on the formulation of the projection problem," Linguistic Inquiry 40(3):367-386.
- 2009. "The Collapse of the Hilbert Program," (Abstract) Bulletin of Symbolic Logic 15(2):229-231.
Dış bağlantılar [değiştir]
- CUNY Graduate Center Philosophy Department faculty page
- The Saul Kripke Center, at the CUNY Graduate Center
- Saul Kripke, Genius Logician A short, non-technical interview by Andreas Saugstad, February 25, 2001.
- The conference in honor of Kripke's sixty-fifth birthday with a video of his speech "The First Person", January 25-26, 2006
- Video of his talk "From Church's Thesis to the First Order Algorithm Theorem," June 13, 2006.
- Podcast of his talk "Unrestricted Exportation and Some Morals for the Philosophy of Language," May 21, 2008.
- London Review of Books article by Jerry Fodor discussing Kripke's work
- Celebrating CUNY's Genius Philosopher, by Gary Shapiro, January 27, 2006, in The New York Sun.
- information from 'Philosophy Professor' website
- A New York Times article about his 65th birthday