Vikipedi, özgür ansiklopedi
|Doğum||6 Kasım 1893
Detroit, Michigan, ABD
|Ölüm||26 Mayıs 1943 (49 yaşında)
Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan, ABD
[değiştir] Dış bağlantılar
- Edsel Ford biyografisi ((İngilizce))
- Official Edsel & Eleanor Ford 'Gaukler Point' evinin müze sitesi.
- Official Edsel & Eleanor Ford 'Haven Hill' malikanesi müze sitesi.
- Detroit Sanat Enstitüsü
|Ford Motor Şirketi icra kurulu başkanı
1919 - 1943
- ^ "Edsel Ford Dies in Detroit at 49. Motor Company President, the Only Son of Its Founder, Had Long Been Ill.". Associated Press. 26 Mayıs 1943. "Edsel Ford, 49-year-old president of the Ford Motor Company, died this morning at his home at Grosse Pointe Shores following an illness of six weeks."
- ^ "Edsel Agonistes". Time (magazine). September 7, 2007. http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1659758,00.html. Erişim tarihi: 2007-08-21. "Edsel was a first name before it was ever a car name. But it was never a very popular thing to call a child: according to the Social Security Administration--which has time for this sort of thing--the name Edsel has ranked only as high as 400th on the top 1,000 names for boys, and that was in 1927. More popular names that year included the soaring Kermit, Buford and Elvin."
- ^ "Henry Ford". http://www.ford.com/en/heritage/fordFamily/default.htm. Erişim tarihi: 2007-02-14. "The years between the world wars were a period of hectic expansion. In 1917, Ford Motor Company began producing trucks and tractors. In 1919 a conflict with stockholders over the millions to be spent building the giant Rouge manufacturing complex in Dearborn, Michigan led to the company becoming wholly owned by Henry Ford and his son, Edsel, who then succeeded his father as president. After Edsel Ford passed away in 1943, a saddened Henry Ford resumed the presidency. Henry Ford resigned for the second time at the end of World War II. His eldest grandson, Henry Ford II, became president on Sept. 21, 1945. Even as Henry Ford II drove the industry's first postwar car off the assembly line, he was making plans to reorganize and decentralize the company to resume its prewar position as a major force in a fiercely competitive auto industry. Henry Ford II provided strong leadership for Ford Motor Company from the postwar era into the 1980s. He was president from 1945 until 1960 and chief executive officer from 1945 until 1979. He was chairman of the board of directors from 1960 until 1980, and remained as chairman of the finance committee from 1980 until his death in 1987."
|Bir ABD'linin biyografisi ile ilgili bu madde bir taslaktır. Madde içeriğini genişleterek Vikipedi'ye katkıda bulunabilirsiniz.|