Miss Grand International
|Miss Grand International|
|Slogan||Stop the War and Violence|
|Önemli kişiler||Nawat Itsaragrisil|
|Resmî site||Official website|
Miss Grand International (MGI) The baby among the Grand Slam events, Miss Grand International was created by Thai businessman Nawat Itsaragrisil in 2013. Its annual telecast show is among the most entertaining in the business and already has a huge, million-number following among pageant fans.
Kazananlar[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
|Yıl||Ülke||Miss Grand International||National Title||№ of Delegates|
|2018||Paraguay||Clara Sosa||Miss Grand Paraguay||75|
|2017||Peru||Maria Jose Lora||Miss Perú||77|
|2016||Endonezya||Ariska Putri Pertiw||Puteri Indonesia||74|
|2015||Avustralya (Succeeded)||Claire Elizabeth Parker||Miss Grand Australia||78|
|Dominik Cumhuriyeti (Dethroned)||Anea Garcia||Miss Grand Dominican Republic|
|2014||Küba||Lees Garcia||Miss Grand Cuba||85|
|2013||Porto Riko||Janelee Chaparro||Miss World Puerto Rico||71|
Countries/Territories by winning the title[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
Notes: On March 24, 2016, Anea Garcia resigned the title of Miss Grand International 2015 after saying she had been sexually assaulted while on a mission trip to South Sudan and that the organization had provided inadequate chaperoning and its president, Nawat Itsaragrisil, had not investigated. Her first runner-up, Claire Elizabeth Parker, assumed the title of Miss Grand International 2015.
References[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
- Puerto Rico wins the first ever Miss Grand International title, in 2013 Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- Cuba wins Miss Grand International 2014 Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- Australian beauty is crowned Miss Grand International 2015 Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- Miss Grand 2016: Indonesia wins its first ever Grand Slam title! Retrieved 28 December 2017.
- Miss Grand International 2017 is Miss Peru! Retrieved 28 December 2017.