Avatar: Son Havabükücü (1. sezon)
|Kitap 1: Su|
|Ülke||Amerika Birleşik Devletleri|
|Yayın tarihi||21 Şubat 2005 – 2 Aralık 2005|
|Ev videosu yayını|
|1. Bölge||12 Eylül 2006|
|2. Bölge||26 Ocak 2009|
|4. Bölge||4 Haziran 2009|
Avatar: Son Havabükücü'nün Birinci Sezonu (Kitap 1: Su), Şubat 2005'ten 2 Aralık 2005'e kadar Nickelodeon'da yayınlanan 20 bölümlük bir ABD çizgi dizisi. Dizi Michael Dante DiMartino ve Bryan Konietzko tarafından oluşturulurken ana karakterleri de Zach Tyler Eisen, Mae Whitman, Jack DeSena, Dante Basco, Dee Bradley Baker, Mako ve Jason Isaacs seslendirdi.
Sezon, dizinin kahramanı olan Aang ve arkadaşları Katara'yla Sokka etrafında döner. Aang ve Katara'yı eğitmesi için bir su bükme ustası bulmaya Kuzey Kutbuna yolculuk ederler. Ateş Ulusu,Toprak Krallığı ve Su Kabileleri, Hava Gezginlerine karşı görünüşte sonsuz bir savaş açmıştır. Aang, yani şu anki Avatar, savaşı sona erdirmek için dört elementte (Hava, Su, Toprak ve Ateş) de ustalaşmak zorundadır. Aang ve arkadaşları yol boyunca peşlerindeki çeşitli kişiler tarafından kovalandılar: Sürgün Ateş Ulusu Prensi Zuko, eski General Iroh ve Ateş Donanmasının Amirali Zhao.
Birinci Sezonun her bir bölümü ilk yayınlanmasında bir milyondan fazla izleyici topladı. Birinci Sezon, animasyondaki mükemmelik için ödüller veren 2005 Pulcinella Ödülleri'nde 9-14 yaş aralığında "En İyi Televizyon Dizisi" ve "En İyi Çizgi Televizyon Dizisi" ödülünü kazandı.
4 Ocak 2006 ve 19 Eylül 2006 arasında ABD'de, her birinde sezondan dört bölüm bulunan beş DVD seti yayımlandı. 12 Eylül 2006'da, Nickelodeon sezondaki tüm bölümleri ve yanında da bir özel içerik diski bulunan "Complete Book 1 Collection Box Set" yayınladı. Orijinal yayımlar yalnızca Kuzey Amerika'ya ait DVD oynatıcılarda çalan bir DVD türü olan 1. Bölge'de kodlandı. 2007'den 2009'a kadar, Nickelodeon Avrupa'da çalabilen 2. Bölge DVD'leri yayımladı.
Yapım[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
Gösteri Viacom'un sahibi olduğu Nickelodeon tarafından üretildi ve yayınlandı. Gösterinin yönetici yapımcıları, aynı zamanda bölüm yönetmeni ve ortak yapımcı Aaron Ehasz ile birlikte çalışan ortak yaratımcılar Michael Dante DiMartino ve Bryan Konietzko'ydu. Sekiz bölüm Dave Filoni tarafından yönetildi. Animasyon yönetmenleri Lauren MacMullan ve Giancarlo Volpe beş bölümün her birini yönetti ve and Anthony Lioi ikisini yönetti. Bölümler Nick Malis, John O'Bryan, Matthew Hubbard, James Eagan, Ian Wilcox, Tim Hedrick ve Elizabeth Welch Ehasz'ın içinde bulunduğu bir yazar ekibi tarafından yazıldı veya birlikte yazıldı. Gösteri müziğinin tamamı Jeremy Zuckerman ve Benjamin Wynn'den oluşan "The Track Team" tarafından bestelendi. Grup Dante ve Konietzko tarafından biliniyordu; çünkü Zuckerman, Konietzko'nun oda arkadaşıydı.
Oyuncular[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
Serinin karakterlerinin hepsi olmasa da büyük çoğunluğu ilk görünümlerini birinci bölümde yapmışlardır: (Amerikan versiyonuna göre) Zach Tyler Eisen Aang'in, Mae Whitman Katara'nın, Jack DeSena Sokka'nın, Dante Basco Zuko'nun, Mako Iroh'nun ve Dee Bradley Baker hem Appa'nın ham de Momo'nun seslendirmesini yapmıştır. Yardımcı karakterler olarak General Zhao, Jason Isaacs tarafından ve Jet, Crawford Wilson tarafından seslendirilmiştir.
Karşılama[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
Film critics appreciated the first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender because it attracted the attention of "an audience beyond the children's market with crisp animation and layered storytelling." As for the video and picture quality, Gord Lacey from TVShowsOnDVD.com claims "the colors are bright, and the picture is nearly flawless." He says later in the review that "the audio is very nice, with lots of directional effects and nice musical cues." Barnes & Noble reviewer Christina Urban praised the season's masterful combination of "elements from Chinese kung fu, Tibetan philosophy, Japanese martial arts forms, and even Hindu spiritual beliefs". According to Aaron Bynum from AnimationInsider.net, "the series posted double digit year-to-year gains in May". He also said that the show has been number one in the boys 9–14-year old demographic, and has attracted many age and gender groups in its pool of 1.1 million viewers who watch each new episode.
In addition, the season has won many awards throughout its runtime. During the 33rd Annual Annie Awards, the show was nominated for the "Best Animated Television Production" award. Because of the episode "The Fortuneteller", the show was nominated for the "Writing for an Animated Television Production" award. For the episode "The Deserter", the season was nominated for and won the "Storyboarding in an Animated Television Production" award. During the 2005 Pulcinella Awards, the season won the "Best Action/Adventure TV Series" award as well and the general "Best TV Series" award.
Bölümler[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
|№||#||Başlık||Yönetmen||Senarist||Orijinal yayın tarihi||Ürün
|0||0||"Unaired Pilot"||Dave Filoni||Michael Dante DiMartino & Bryan Konietzko||Unaired||100|
|Sokka ve kızkardeşi Kya (isim daha sonra seri çekilmeye başladıktan sonra Katara'ya dönmüştür), Avatar Aang'a usta bükücüler bulmak için dünyayı gezmek zorundadırlar. Ancak önemli bir düşmanı atlatmaları gerekmektedir; Aang'i yakalamak isteyen Ateş Ulusu Prensi Zuko.
|1||1||"The Boy in the Iceberg"||Dave Filoni||Michael Dante DiMartino & Bryan Konietzko||21 Şubat 2005||101|
|Balık avlarken Sokka ve Katara Aang ve uçan bizonu Appa'yı buzdağı içinde hapsolmuş biçimde yüzerken bulurlar. Onu kurtardıktan sonra Aang'in bir Havabükücü ve Hava Gezginleri'nden, ki yüz yıl önce yok oldukları sanılıyordu, olduğunu anlarlar. Sonradan Aang isteksizce dört elementi de bükebilen Avatar olduğunu söyler. Avatar nesilden nesile yeniden hayat bulan ve Ateş Ulusu'nun diğer tüm ulusları işgal etmesini önleyecek kişidir, bu nedenle Ateş Ulusu tüm hava gezginlerini yok etmiştir. Bu esnada Zuko, cezalı Ateş Ulusu prensi, Avatar'ı bulmak için denizlerde gezinmektedir. Ateş Ulusu tarafından terk edilen bir gemiyi gezerlerken Katara Aang'e yüz yıldır süren savaştan bahseder. Kazara bir işaret fişeğini harekete geçirirler ve bunu gören Zuko köye doğru yol alır.|
|2||2||"The Avatar Returns"||Dave Filoni||Michael Dante DiMartino & Bryan Konietzko||21 Şubat 2005||102|
|Zuko, Aang'in bulunduğu Güney Su Kabilesi köyüne geldiğinde ondan teslim olmasını ister. Aang, kovulmasına rağmen köye geri döner ve Zuko'ya köyü terk etmesi durumunda teslim olacağını söyler. Zuko'nun gemisinde onun insafındayken Aang bir yolunu bularak muhafızlardan kaçarak Zuko ile savaşmaya başlar. Katara ve Sokka uçan bizon Appa'yı alarak Aang'in peşinden giderler. Aang ve arkadaşları Zuko ile yardımcılarını yenmeyi başarırlar. Katara ve Sokka Aang ile beraber Kuzey Kutbuna giderek Kuzey Su Kabilesi'nden su bükmeyi öğrenmesine yardıcı olmaya karar verirler.|
|3||3||"The Southern Air Temple"||Lauren MacMullan||Michael Dante DiMartino||25 Şubat 2005||103|
|Anılarını yeniden yaşamak ve hatırlamak için Aang Güney Hava Tapınağı'nı ziyaret etmeyi önerir. Eski hocası Rahip Gyatso'nun hikayeleri ile Havabükücülerin oynadıları oyunlarla yaptıkları sporlardan bahseder. Tapınakta Aang uçan bir lemur bulur ve ona Momo adını verir. Vardıktan sonra Sokka ve Katara Ateş Ulusu'nun gelerek buradaki herkesi öldürdüğünü anlarlar ama Aang'i üzmemek için ondan saklamaya çalışırlar. Aang gerçeği fark ettiğinde sinirlenir ve Avatar Hali'ne geçer. Sonunda Katara ve Sokka onu sakinleştirir ve onun son Havabükücü olduğunu kabul etmesini sağlarlar. Bu arada, gemisi önceki bölümde Aang tarafından tahrip edilen Zuko onu tamir ettirmek için rıhtıma yanaşır. Burada Zuko ve amcası Avatarın bulunduğunu öğrenen Amiral Zhao ile karşılaşırlar. Zuko Amiral Zhao'yu Avatar'ı kimin takip edeceğini belirlemek için düelloya (agni-kai olarak da bilinir) çağırır ve Zuko kazanır. Zuko Zhao'nun canını bağışlar; o ise Zuko arkasını döndüğünde onu öldürmeye çalışır ancak Iroh onun saldırısını durdurur.|
|4||4||"The Warriors of Kyoshi"||Giancarlo Volpe||Nick Malis||4 Mart 2005||104|
|Looking for a short break from their travels, Aang brings the gang to the Earth Kingdom's Kyoshi Island, where he seeks to ride "Elephant Koi," large fish who inhabit the surrounding waters. Before they are able to leave, the gang are captured by a group of female warriors who live on the island. Aang is able to convince them to trust him, for Kyoshi was a past Avatar and he is the current Avatar. While there, Sokka is trained by the Kyoshi Warrior Suki who manages to change his sexist attitude, and Aang lets the village's reverence of him go to his head. Meanwhile, Zuko catches up to them and begins to burn the village until the group draws him off.|
|5||5||"The King of Omashu"||Anthony Lioi||John O'Bryan||18 Mart 2005||105|
|The next stop on the group's trip around the world is the Earth Kingdom city of Omashu. There, Aang shows Katara and Sokka the Omashu chute mail delivery system, which he and his friend Bumi (a Hindi word meaning 'Earth') used to ride for fun a hundred years ago. The trio gives the chutes a try but runs into trouble after it destroys a cabbage merchant's cart. Put in front of the crazy King of the city, the gang is given a feast. The King suspects that Aang is the Avatar and puts him through three deadly challenges to test his skills. After the last challenge, Aang is forced to figure out the King's name, and based on the nature of the challenges, he realizes that the King is his old friend Bumi. Bumi informs Aang of what his task as the current Avatar entails.|
|6||6||"Imprisoned"||Dave Filoni||Matthew Hubbard||25 Mart 2005||106|
|Aang, Katara, and Sokka camp near a small Earth Kingdom town that is controlled by the Fire Nation, which bans Earthbending. Katara convinces a young Earthbender named Haru to save an old man with Earthbending, only to have Haru captured by the soldiers as the old man turns him in. Katara devises a plan to get herself arrested so Aang and Sokka can follow her to where Haru was taken and liberate him. While at the prison, a metal sea fortress that is impervious to Earthbending, Aang and Katara incite a rebellion with an inspiring speech and the realization that coal is susceptible to Earthbending. The imprisoned Earthbenders manage to liberate themselves and return to their occupied cities.|
|7||7||"The Spirit World (Winter Solstice, Part 1)"||Lauren MacMullan||Aaron Ehasz||8 Nisan 2005||107|
|Aang finds himself in a small Earth Kingdom village that is being attacked by a monster from the Spirit World. One night, this monster (named Hei Bai) captures Sokka. Aang decides to go after him. But after Aang is knocked out, he accidentally ends up in the Spirit World. There, he is told that Avatar Roku has a message for him. Aang proceeds to calm the attacking beast, restoring peace to the village. Meanwhile, Iroh gets captured by the Earth Kingdom. The soldiers who captured him wish to take him back to Ba Sing Se to face justice, the city Iroh laid siege to for 600 days during his youth as a Fire Nation general. This causes Zuko to stop his chase for the Avatar and to instead go after Iroh.|
|8||8||"Avatar Roku (Winter Solstice, Part 2)"||Giancarlo Volpe||Michael Dante DiMartino||15 Nisan 2005||108|
|Aang has to travel to the Fire Temple to receive the message from Avatar Roku on the Winter Solstice. They are chased by Zuko and attacked by a Fire Nation blockade led by Zhao on the way there. When Aang gets to the temple he is shocked to learn the five Fire Sages there are no longer the Avatar's allies. However, a friendly sage helps Aang get to the sanctuary where he can talk to Roku. Avatar Roku informs Aang about "Sozin's Comet," which will return in just under a year and give the Fire Nation the power to finish the war. When Aang leaves the sanctuary, he is attacked by Zhao and the Sages. Aang defeats them when he manifests the spirit of Roku, who destroys the temple.|
|9||9||"The Waterbending Scroll"||Anthony Lioi||John O'Bryan||29 Nisan 2005||109|
|Katara, despite her limited training as a waterbender, begins teaching Aang, and is frustrated when he surpasses her without effort. However, Aang accidentally washes away their supplies while practicing. When they go in town to buy more supplies, Katara finds a waterbending scroll at a store run by pirates. After Katara steals the scroll, the pirates chase the group. Meanwhile, Zuko runs into the pirates and agrees to help them find Aang and the scroll that Katara stole. Zuko captures Katara and the pirates capture Aang and Sokka. A fight breaks out between Zuko's crew and the pirates. During the commotion, the group escapes with the waterbending scroll.|
|10||10||"Jet"||Dave Filoni||James Eagan||6 Mayıs 2005||110|
|A band of guerrilla fighters, led by the rogue Jet, rescue Aang, Katara, and Sokka from a small group of Fire Nation soldiers. Jet invites the team back to the Freedom Fighters' hideout, where the group plots out its attacks. Sokka has suspicions about Jet, however, which leads the young rebel to tempt Sokka with missions. His plan fails, making Sokka more skeptical of Jet's motives. Aang and Katara decide to help Jet "save" a nearby Earth Kingdom town, but Jet's real intent is to drown the village, willing to sacrifice the lives of innocent civilians to destroy the Fire Nation garrison there. However, Sokka manages to evacuate the city, Earth and Fire alike, in time to avoid Jet's plot.|
|11||11||"The Great Divide"||Giancarlo Volpe||John O'Bryan||20 Mayıs 2005||111|
|The next destination the gang stumbles into is the Great Divide, the world's largest canyon. The group starts bickering, so Aang decides to put his Avatar skills to the test. He successfully solves their minor disputes, but Aang tries to put his skills to practical use, when two Earth Kingdom tribes, who have been in a feud for 100 years, need to cross the canyon together. Aang sends Appa across with most needy people of the two tribes, and, with the help of a knowledgeable earthbender, guides the rest across the vast, dry landscape. In the end, Aang is able to end the feud, and the two tribes travel together to the capital city of Ba Sing Se.|
|12||12||"The Storm"||Lauren MacMullan||Aaron Ehasz||3 Haziran 2005||112|
|The group is in need of money, so Sokka decides to help out a fisherman who is willing to pay him to help him on his next fishing trip, even though a storm seems imminent. The fisherman recognizes Aang as the Avatar "who turned his back on the world". Aang runs away in guilt, but Katara manages to track him down. Aang reveals to Katara that the monks at the Southern Air Temple wanted to send him away to the Eastern Air Temple to separate him from Monk Gyatso, the only person who cared about Aang as a person instead of as the Avatar. This led Aang to run away from home and (eventually) seal himself in the iceberg. Meanwhile on Zuko's ship, Zuko's own crew begin to question his leadership, until Iroh enlightens them on how the prince was scarred in a duel, and was then banished from the Fire Nation, by his own father.|
|13||13||"The Blue Spirit"||Dave Filoni||Michael Dante DiMartino & Bryan Konietzko||17 Haziran 2005||113|
|Sokka suffers from an illness due to his exposure to the elements during the storm. When Katara begins to contract the illness as well, Aang goes to a nearby herbalist institute in hopes of finding a cure for his friends. On his way to collect the remedy she recommends, Aang is kidnapped by a group of Fire Nation Yuu Yan archers, commanded by the newly promoted Admiral Zhao. However, a masked marauder, the titular "Blue Spirit," rescues Aang from Zhao; he is knocked unconscious during the escape, and Aang discovers that he is Prince Zuko. Aang offers him friendship, but departs when he is rebuffed.|
|14||14||"The Fortuneteller"||Dave Filoni||Aaron Ehasz & John O'Bryan||23 Eylül 2005||114|
|Katara, Aang, and Sokka go into a village that relies solely on the predictions of a fortuneteller, Aunt Wu. Sokka is skeptical and refuses to believe anything the fortuneteller says, and tries to disprove all the predictions she makes. Katara, on the other hand, is obsessed, and keeps returning to the fortuneteller for more predictions on her love life. Aang, who has just recently become smitten with her, attempts to attract her attention throughout the episode, with limited success; eventually he attempts to fetch a rare flower from the lip of a nearby volcano, which is revealed to be on the verge of erupting—a direct contradiction to Aunt Wu's predictions. Katara and Aang use waterbending to manipulate the clouds as a warning to the villagers, and the group manages to evacuate the village before the volcano erupts. As the lava comes toward the town, Aang pushes it back with strong airbending, causing Sokka to comment that Aang is a "powerful bender". This catches Katara's attention, as Aunt Wu had earlier predicted that she would marry a "powerful bender."|
|15||15||"Bato of the Water Tribe"||Giancarlo Volpe||Ian Wilcox||7 Ekim 2005||115|
|Sokka, Aang, and Katara find a seemingly abandoned Water Tribe fleet ship. Camping out by the boat, the kids discover that it belongs to Bato, an old friend of Katara and Sokka's father, Hakoda, and fellow member of the Southern Water Tribe. While they reminisce about the old days, Aang feels left out; when a messenger arrives with a message from Hakoda, inviting his children to visit them, Aang intercepts it and keeps it to himself, fearing they will abandon him. Later he comes clean about the message, but Sokka, furious at Aang for keeping it from them, is insistent on leaving to find his father. Meanwhile, Zuko finds a bounty hunter, June, to help him track down the Avatar. This leads to a skirmish, with Katara and Sokka returning to rescue Aang and resume their collective journey to the North Pole.|
|16||16||"The Deserter"||Lauren MacMullan||Tim Hedrick||21 Ekim 2005||116|
|The protagonists travel into a Fire Nation town, which is hosting a festival of Fire Nation culture. Unfortunately, Aang's identity is discovered, but a strange man, Chey, helps the gang escape. Chey tells the trio about "the deserter", a man named Jeong Jeong who is the first man to desert the Fire Nation army and live. More importantly, he is a firebender who is not allied with the Fire Nation. However, Jeong Jeong refuses to teach Aang, still haunted by his failure to teach self-control to a previous student; it is only when Avatar Roku intervenes that Jeong Jeong consents to teach Aang. Aang, unfortunately, shows the same disregard for discipline, and accidentally burns Katara. While she discovers that she can heal others, and herself as well, Aang still regards firebending as dangerous and vows never to firebend again. Meanwhile, Aang is tracked down by Admiral Zhao, who is revealed to be Jeong Jeong's undisciplined former student. He fights Aang, but Aang is able to escape him by using his lack of self-control against him; he causes Zhao to burn his own ship.|
|17||17||"The Northern Air Temple"||Elizabeth Welch Ehasz||4 Kasım 2005||117|
|A storyteller tells the gang of people who travel in the air. According to the story, these people reside at the Northern Air Temple. The group decides to check it out, but are disappointed to just see normal people gliding. Aang is saddened that the Northern Air Temple has changed so dramatically since the time when he visited over 100 years ago, as its current residents have remodeled it extensively. Teo, a young paraplegic, convinces Aang to open the one remaining area of the temple left untouched. Aang is shocked to see the room stored with dozens of inventions with Fire Nation insignias on them. The Mechanist, Teo's father, confesses to aiding the Fire Nation with building weapons. When the Fire Nation comes to collect their latest invention, Aang tells them to leave. The Fire Nation proceeds to launch an attack against the temple, but Aang and the villagers manage to successfully defend against the attack. The Fire Nation, however, does manage to recover the invention, a war balloon.|
|18||18||"The Waterbending Master"||Giancarlo Volpe||Michael Dante DiMartino||18 Kasım 2005||118|
|After the journey to the Northern Air Temple, the group lurks around the waters surrounding the North Pole, seeking out the Northern Water Tribe. They are found by a group of waterbenders from the tribe, who show them the way. Upon arriving, the gang is welcomed warmly by the citizens of the Northern Water Tribe, and the chief of the tribe throws a huge party in celebration. Sokka meets Yue, an attractive princess whom he falls for. Aang and Katara seek to learn waterbending from a master named Pakku, but he refuses to teach Katara due to sexist customs. Katara proves herself worthy, both by demonstration of technique and by invoking the memory of Pakku's beloved ex-fiancee—Katara's own grandmother, who could not stand to live under the Northern Water Tribe's misogyny—and Pakku relents. Meanwhile, Admiral Zhao hires the pirates from "The Waterbending Scroll" to assassinate Zuko; with his nephew killed, Iroh agrees to assist Zhao with an attack on the North Pole. But Zuko has survived, and, with Iroh's help, sneaks aboard Zhao's lead ship as his fleet departs.|
|19||19||"The Siege of the North, Part 1"||Dave Filoni||Aaron Ehasz||2 Aralık 2005||119|
|As the Fire Nation's forces close in on the Northern Water Tribe, the leaders and citizens scramble to find a way to defend against the armada. As night begins to fall, Admiral Zhao decides to heed Iroh's advice and halt the attack since waterbenders are stronger under the moonlight. Zuko leaves Zhao's ship and infiltrates the tribe on his own, seeking to capture Aang. Aang believes going into the spirit world and speaking to the moon and ocean spirits could give him the wisdom to defeat the Fire Nation. However, after Aang's spirit leaves for the spirit world, Zuko arrives to kidnap his body; despite stern resistance from Katara, he succeeds.|
|20||20||"The Siege of the North, Part 2"||Dave Filoni||Aaron Ehasz||2 Aralık 2005||120|
|Zuko struggles to find shelter in the freezing temperatures of the North Pole, while Sokka, Katara and Yue search for him and Aang. At the Northern Water Tribe, firebenders and Fire Nation tanks manage to infiltrate the city. Admiral Zhao slays the moon spirit, Tui, and the waterbenders lose their ability to waterbend. In anger, Aang, who along with Zuko was rescued by Sokka, Katara and Yue, goes into the Avatar State and, in joining with the Ocean Spirit La, destroys the entire Fire Nation armada and army, with the exceptions of Iroh and Zuko. Yue, who was imbued with some of the energy of the Moon Spirit when she was a baby, sacrifices her life to revive it, and becomes the Moon spirit. Zhao is pulled underwater and drowned by the Ocean Spirit in retaliation for slaying the Moon Spirit, refusing to accept Zuko's help when he attempts to save him. At the end of the episode, Ozai assigns Azula a mission to hunt down her traitor uncle and brother.|
DVD yayımı[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
1. Bölge[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
Nickelodeon started releasing Season One DVDs in North America on January 31, 2006 with a series of single-disc sets containing four episodes per disc. Later the Complete Book 1 Collection was released on September 12, 2006 containing all twenty episodes plus extras on six discs.
2. Bölge[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
PAL versions of the single-disc volume sets started being released on February 19, 2007;. As with the original Region 1 NTSC DVDs, each set contains four episodes per disc. The Complete Book One Collection was released on January 26, 2009 containing all twenty episodes on five discs. These Region 2 releases lack the commentary tracks and other DVD extras found on the Region 1 releases.
|Region 1||Region 2||Region 4|
|1||1||4||January 31, 2006||February 19, 2007||March 15, 2007|
|2||1||4||March 28, 2006||June 4, 2007||July 5, 2007|
|3||1||4||May 30, 2006||September 3, 2007||March 13, 2008|
|4||1||4||July 18, 2006||February 18, 2008||June 19, 2008|
|5||1||4||September 19, 2006||May 26, 2008||March 5, 2009|
|Box set||6||20||September 12, 2006||January 26, 2009||June 4, 2009|
Film uyarlaması[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
Footnotes[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
- 1.↑ Production code format taken from the commentary for "Sozin's Comet: The Phoenix King"
Kaynaklar[değiştir | kaynağı değiştir]
- "Season 1". Avatar: The Last Airbender. IGN. http://tv.ign.com/objects/860/860978.html. Erişim tarihi: 21 Temmuz 2008.
- ^ a b "Avatar Sneak Peak". Nickelodeon. http://www.nick.com/all_nick/tv_supersites/video.jhtml?show_id=ava&clip=16. Erişim tarihi: May 29, 2008.
- ^ a b Mell, Tory Ireland (May 27, 2008). "The Siege of the North — Part 2 Review". IGN Entertainment. 23 February 2009 tarihinde özgün kaynağından arşivlendi. http://uk.tv.ign.com/articles/876/876640p1.html. Erişim tarihi: February 26, 2009.
- ^ a b c d e f g Fries, Laura (February 21, 2005). "Avatar: The Last Airbender Review". Variety TV. Reed-Elsevier Inc.. http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117926289.html?categoryid=32&cs=1. Erişim tarihi: May 30, 2008.
- ^ a b Ryan Ball (May 3, 2005). "Cartoons on the Bay Picks Winners". Animation Magazine. Animation Magazine. 11 December 2007 tarihinde özgün kaynağından arşivlendi. http://www.animationmagazine.net/article.php?article_id=3902. Erişim tarihi: December 8, 2007.
- ^ "Avatar: The Last Airbender — The Complete Book 1 DVD Information". TVShowsOnDvd.com. 2 October 2008 tarihinde özgün kaynağından arşivlendi. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releases/Avatar-Airbender-Complete-Book-1/5906. Erişim tarihi: September 6, 2008.
- ^ a b c d "Avatar — The Legend of Aang — Book 1 - Water Vol.1". Amazon.com, Inc.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000KRNMKI. Erişim tarihi: May 30, 2008.
- ^ a b McClintock, Pamela; Gabriel Snyder (January 8, 2007). "Shyamalan's 'Avatar' also to bigscreen". Variety.com. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117956950.html?categoryid=13&cs=1. Erişim tarihi: June 29, 2008.
- ^ a b Fernandez, Jay A. (March 15, 2009). "Four more land 'Airbender' roles". The Hollywood Reporter. http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i68061ff8eae6a637ce15f10f7be4da48. Erişim tarihi: April 3, 2009.
- ^ a b DiMartino, Michael Dante; Konietzko, Bryan (August 29, 2005) (Transcript). Interview with "Avatar" Program Creators — Page 3. Aaron H. Bynum ile görüşme. Animation Insider. http://www.animationinsider.net/article.php?articleID=841&document=3. Erişim tarihi: May 29, 2008.
- ^ a b c d "Avatar: The Last Airbender". Hollywood.com. Hollywood Media Corporation. 15 April 2008 tarihinde özgün kaynağından arşivlendi. http://www.hollywood.com/tv/Avatar_The_Last_Airbender/5205494. Erişim tarihi: May 30, 2008.
- ^ DiMartino, Michael Dante; Konietzko, Bryan (August 29, 2005) (Transcript). Interview with "Avatar" Program Creators — Page 4. Aaron H. Bynum ile görüşme. Animation Insider. http://www.animationinsider.net/article.php?articleID=841&document=4. Erişim tarihi: May 29, 2008.
- ^ Director: Dave Filoni; Writer: Aaron Ehasz (December 2, 2005). "The Siege of the North, Part II". Avatar: The Last Airbender. bölüm 20. sezon 1. Nickelodeon.
- ^ Director: Lauren MacMullan; Writer: Michael Dante DiMartino (February 25, 2005). "The Southern Air Temple". Avatar: The Last Airbender. bölüm 3. sezon 1. Nickelodeon.
- ^ Director: Dave Filoni; Writer: James Eagan (May 6, 2005). "Jet". Avatar: The Last Airbender. bölüm 10. sezon 1. Nickelodeon.
- ^ Rich, Jamie S. (September 27, 2006). "Avatar: The Last Airbender — The Complete Book 1 Collection". DVDTalk.com. http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/24067/avatar-the-last-airbender-the-complete-book-1-collection/. Erişim tarihi: May 4, 2008.
- ^ Lacey, Gord (March 25, 2006). "Avatar: The Last Airbender — Book 1: Water, Volume 2 Review". TVShowsOnDVD.com. 20 April 2008 tarihinde özgün kaynağından arşivlendi. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/reviews/Avatar-Airbender-Volume-Release/5553. Erişim tarihi: May 4, 2008.
- ^ Urban, Christina. "Avatar The Last Airbender — The Complete Book 1 Collection; Editorial Reviews". Barnes & Noble. http://video.barnesandnoble.com/DVD/Avatar-The-Last-Airbender-The-Complete-Book-1-Collection/e/97368011922/#TABS. Erişim tarihi: August 6, 2008.
- ^ Aaron H. Bynum (June 30, 2006). "Avatar: Season 3". Animation Insider. http://www.animationinsider.net/article.php?articleID=1066. Erişim tarihi: December 16, 2006.
- ^ "Annie Awards: Legacy - 33rd Annual Annie Awards". International Animated Film Society. February 9, 2005. 17 May 2008 tarihinde özgün kaynağından arşivlendi. http://annieawards.org/33rdwinners.html. Erişim tarihi: April 26, 2008.
- ^ Written and Directed by: Michael Dante DiMartino, Bryan Konietzko; Voices: Mitchel Musso as Aang and Mae Whitman as Kya (2006-09-19) (DVD). Nickelodeon.
- ^ a b "Avatar — The Legend of Aang — Book 1 - Water Vol.2". Amazon.com, Inc.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000NTPCOW. Erişim tarihi: May 30, 2008.
- ^ a b "Avatar — The Legend of Aang — Book 1 - Water Vol.3". Amazon.com, Inc.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000RGUNJA. Erişim tarihi: May 30, 2008.
- ^ a b "Avatar — The Legend of Aang — Book 1 - Water Vol.4". Amazon.com, Inc.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B000Z63ZP6. Erişim tarihi: May 30, 2008.
- ^ a b "Avatar — The Legend of Aang — Book 1 - Water Vol.5". Amazon.com, Inc.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00147AJAY. Erişim tarihi: May 30, 2008.
- ^ "Avatar — The Last Airbender: The Complete Book 1 - Water — Collection (vol. 1-5)". Amazon.com, Inc.. http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0012TMEVG. Erişim tarihi: May 30, 2008.
- ^ a b c d e f "Avatar: The Last Airbender on DVD". TVShowsOnDVD.com. February 24, 2005. 17 October 2008 tarihinde özgün kaynağından arşivlendi. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/shows/Avatar-Airbender/8931. Erişim tarihi: October 28, 2008.
- ^ "Avatar - The Last Airbender: Book 1 - Water: Volume 1". EzyDVD. http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/788837. Erişim tarihi: June 20, 2009.
- ^ "Avatar: Book 1 - Water - Vol 1 DVD". JB Hi-Fi. http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/264261/AVATAR:-BOOK-1---WATER---VOL.-1. Erişim tarihi: June 20, 2009.
- ^ "Avatar: Book 1 - Water Vol - 2". JB Hi-Fi. http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/273923/AVATAR:-BOOK-1---WATER-VOLUME-2. Erişim tarihi: June 20, 2009.
- ^ "Avatar: Book 1 - Water Vol - 3". JB Hi-Fi. http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/288904/AVATAR:-BOOK-1---WATER-VOL-3. Erişim tarihi: June 20, 2009.
- ^ "Avatar: Book 1 - Water Vol - 4". JB Hi-Fi. http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/293766/AVATAR:-BOOK-1---WATER---VOL-4. Erişim tarihi: June 20, 2009.
- ^ "Avatar: Book 1 - Water Vol - 5". JB Hi-Fi. http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/409186/AVATAR:-BK-1-WATER---VOL-5. Erişim tarihi: June 20, 2009.
- ^ "Avatar - The Legend of Aang: Book 1 - Water: Volume 5". EzyDVD. http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/804792. Erişim tarihi: June 20, 2009.
- ^ a b "Avatar: The Last Airbender — Season One DVD Information". TVShowsOnDVD.com. 4 November 2008 tarihinde özgün kaynağından arşivlendi. http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/releases/Avatar-Airbender-Complete-Book-1/5906. Erişim tarihi: October 28, 2008.
- ^ "DVD: Avatar: Book 1 Water: Volume 1/2/3/4/5: 5dvd (2009)". hmv.com. http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?sku=906914&tduid=3caba415ea373338ef4a9ec79e4f7a4f. Erişim tarihi: February 1, 2009.
- ^ "Avatar - The Legend of Aang: The Complete Book 1 Collection (5 Disc Box Set)". EzyDVD. 9 May 2009 tarihinde özgün kaynağından arşivlendi. http://www.ezydvd.com.au/item.zml/806138. Erişim tarihi: June 20, 2009.
- ^ "Avatar: The Legend of Aang (Complete Book 1) (5 DVD Set) - DVD". JB Hi-Fi. http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/Product/427117/AVATAR:-THE-LEGEND-OF-AANG-(Complete-Book-1)-(5-DVD-Set). Erişim tarihi: June 20, 2009.